SIM Card Port in India: Many people in India are not happy with the service of the telecom company. Some are network troubled, some call drops and some slow internet, but all are troubled. So now the question is if you are not happy with the service of your company then how to port your number to another company. If you also want to do Jio, Airtel, BSNL, Vodafone Idea any of these SIM ports, then do not worry. Because in this article, we are going to tell you how to port any SIM card number with easy steps.
Telecom companies have increased the prices of their plans last year. After which users are looking for cheaper and better plans for themselves. If your telecom operator does not have a plan according to your need or you are upset with your telecom operator, then you can take a SIM port if you want. It is very easy to get a SIM port, you can do this work in a pinch sitting at home. Let us tell you the easiest way to port a SIM card today.
How to port SIM card
- First of all send a message from your mobile number.
- Give space by writing PORT in the message and then enter your 10 digit mobile number. For example, if your mobile number is 9876543210, you can type a message like this – PORT 9876543210
- Now send the message to 1900.
- After sending the message, a message will come on your mobile number in which there will be a code.
- With this code, go to the nearest store of the company where you want to port the SIM or go to any mobile or telecom shop.
- After this the shopkeeper will confirm your message and will give you a new SIM card after taking the identity card.
- After giving the new SIM, the shop owner will tell you when your new SIM card will be activated.