If you forget your password or enter your password wrong time and again, your Gmail account can also be blocked. In such a situation, it becomes necessary that you access your account properly. If you have forgotten your Gmail account and do not know how to find Gmail ID from mobile number, then we have given below step by step complete procedure, which you have to follow.
What is Gmail ID
Gmail ID is a free email service provided by Google. As of 2019, it had 1.5 billion active users worldwide. These users usually use web browser or ‘Gmail’ app to send email. At its launch in 2004, Gmail provided 1 GB of storage capacity per user, which was significantly more than its competitors at the time. Today, Gmail comes with up to 15 GB of free storage.
How to find Gmail ID from mobile number
It is very easy to find Gmail ID from mobile number. For this you have to verify your number by going to Gmail account. We have put this whole process below step by step for more ease, which you have to follow-
- First you go to account.google.com.
- Now you have to click on the option ‘Forget email?’ present below the ‘Email or phone’ box.
- Now the ‘Find your email’ page will appear in front of you, in which you will have to enter your number in the ‘Phone number or email’ box.
- After that you have to enter your ‘First name’ and ‘Last name’ and click on ‘Next’. In this you have to enter the name that you had entered earlier.
- After this, on the new page, you have to click on the ‘Send’ button to verify your registered number.
- After this, an OTP (One Time Password) will come on that number, which you will have to enter in the box of that page.
- Now as soon as you enter the OTP, you will see your Gmail account.
- Here you have to login by entering the password.
- If you have forgotten your password, read this article on how to find Gmail ID password.