How to find Gmail ID password: Smartphone usage has increased manifold in today’s online world. Today we visit many social media accounts and websites and create accounts on them. With this, we store the backup of many apps and games in our phone. In all this, we need a Gmail account, which keeps all the information including password, backup of all the accounts.
But, if you forget your Gmail account password, then the problems for you increase a lot. So that’s why, in this article we know how to find the password of Gmail ID. We have put down the step by step complete procedure, which you have to follow.
What is Gmail Account
Gmail Account is a free email account provided by Google. As of 2019, it had 1.5 billion active users around the world, which is increasing day by day. Users usually use web browser or ‘Gmail’ app to send email. At its launch in 2004, Gmail provided 1 GB of storage capacity per user, which was significantly higher than its competitors at the time. However, today Gmail comes with up to 15 GB of free storage.
How to find Gmail ID password
- First of all go to the Log In page of your Gmail Account ie account.google.com.
- Then enter your email ID and click on ‘Next’
- Then you will see a password box, below which you have to click on the option ‘Forget password?’.
- Later on the new page you will see the last digit of your Gmail registered number, enter that number and click on ‘Sent’ button.
- Now an ‘OTP’ will come on that number, which you will have to enter in the present box.
- And in the last, a page named ‘Change Password’ will appear in front of you, in which you have to enter a new and strong, remember such password.
- Congratulations, you have successfully changed the password.