In India, if you file Income Tax or you are involved in banking transactions, then it is necessary to link PAN card with Aadhar card. In such a situation, it becomes necessary that you link it as soon as possible and stay away from unnecessary trouble. Along with this, the government can ask to link PAN and Aadhar card for any scheme in future. So those who have Aadhar and PAN card, if they link them now, it will definitely be beneficial in future. In this article, we will know how to link Aadhar card with PAN card.
How to link Aadhar card with PAN card
- First of all, keep Aadhar and PAN card with you.
- After this you have to go to https://www.incometax.gov.in website from your device.
- In this you will get the option ‘Link Aadhaar’, on which you have to click.
- Then a form appears in front of you, in which you have to enter PAN No., Aadhar No. has to be filled.
- After that you have to click on ‘Validate’.
- Next follow the procedure given below.
- Your Aadhar card will be successfully linked with PAN card.