If the storage of your Gmail, Google Drive account becomes full, then your mail will not be able to store properly in your Gmail account. With this you will not be able to store your photos and files on Google Drive account. If you use an online messaging platform like WhatsApp, you may have selected a Google Drive account to backup data.
If the storage of Google Drive becomes full, then your WhatsApp data will not be backed up. In such a situation, it becomes necessary that you keep balance or increase the storage of your Google Account. That is why in this article we are going to tell you how to remove or maintain your Google Drive Backup so that you do not have storage problems.
How to remove or maintain Google Drive Backup
- First of all, you have to remember that Google Drive gives you the opportunity to store up to 15GB of data for free.
- That’s why you have to keep only the necessary files and photos in Google Drive.
- You can save gene photos and files on your smartphone or desktop, download it from Google Drive and save on your smartphone or desktop.
- And delete those files from Google Drive and also delete them from Trash.
- If you have stored backup data of unnecessary apps or websites, delete them as well.
- This is how you can maintain your Google Drive account.
Remove large size emails from Gmail
- The reason for filling up the storage is also the large size of the email in your account.
- To remove it, you must first log in to your Gmail account.
- Or if you have an app for Gmail, go to it and search for has:attachment larger:10M in the search bar.
- By doing this, all emails of size 10M or larger will be exposed to you.
- You have to delete all unnecessary emails that are present.
- After this you have to go to Trash and click on Empty Trash.
- After this you have to go to Spam folder and click on Delete All Spam Message option.
- In this way you also delete unnecessary emails and your storage also increases.
Will have to pay for more storage
Google Drive gives you the opportunity to store up to 15GB of data for free. In this you can keep your photos, files, videos. This data is saved on Google servers, so that you can keep it safe for years. But if you fall short of 15GB of data, you can pay Google for $2 or 130 INR per month for 100GB of storage. But instead of spending unnecessary money, we would advise you to maintain and clean your Gmail account, which we have mentioned above.